Home / Products / Duracryl Flow
Duracryl® is a self-curing castable resin for direct or indirect preparation of secondary elements used in different types of prosthetic restorations; it also constitutes a form of safe work and excellent adaptation. The composition of the self-curing acrylic resin Duracryl (monomer and polymer) is used to make models of crowns, inlays, retainers, connectors, hooks and bridges.
– Smooth Surface texture making it an optimum pattern resin
– Favorable flowability
– Perfect handling properties for brush technique
– Especially easy handling due to its thixotropic characteristics
– Extremely low contraction.
– It is ideal for dentists and laboratories
– 2–3 minutes working time
– Cadmium free. It is Red Color
– Hight stability even in thin layers, fine surface adjustments and smooth surfaces
– Leaves no residue after burnout
View Technical Data Sheet
View Safety Data Sheet
Enter testimonial product.
Direct and indirect techniques
– Direct: Duracryl Flow® acrylic resin is used in the office by the dentist directly in the patient. Special care should be taken to avoid contact with the skin or oral mucosa. In case of accidental contact, the material should be removed immediately and the surrounding area should be generously cleaned with water.
– Indirect: The Duracryl Flow® acrylic resin is used in the laboratory by the dental laboratory in a plaster model.
The mixture is prepared in a suitable container (dappen or glass, porcelain or silicone container).
Preparation for coating or modeling structures
In either case use the brush, to be able to take a small amount of polymer, moisten the brush tip with monomer and then impregnate with polymer, in this way you get a minimum portion that can be deposited on the structure or preparation in the model, repeat the procedure as many times as necessary until you build the desired structure. After the tip of the brush has been introduced into the polymer, the small drop that forms should be slightly damp and have a shiny surface.
It is recommended to clean the brush with Duracryl Flow® monomer during use if necessary and after finishing the job.
Fast polymerization: approximately 4 minutes. These times may vary according to the ambient temperature.
Control of the surface of the model
Once the resin has polymerized, the patterned structure must be carefully removed, check according to the case, marginal seal and internal surface or thickness.
– If it is necessary to make adjustments, reposition the model on the structure and repeat the procedure to give better adaptation.
– Finally the acrylic structure must be coated in refractory materials for the elaboration of the structure by means of the technique of porcelain injection or metal casting.
Please select a template first