Home / Products / Opti-Cryl Pour Acrylic Polymer
$27.00 – $297.00
Opti-Cryl Pour acrylics are used to process removable prosthetics in a faster and cleaner process than conventional heat curing acrylics. Excellent handling characteristics along with improved polishing make this acrylic a sure improved product over it’s competition. Pressure units are recommended for curing in 20 minutes. Biocompatibility with oral tissues provides a remarkable long-lasting denture for the most demanding clients, mixing time and ready to pour is just 1-minute. Available in multiple shades.
Available in 1lb, 5lb, 22lb.
Pink 37, Original, Light Pink, Meharry
1lb, 5lb, 22lb
– Excellent handling characteristics
– Pressure units recommended for curing
– Biocompatibility with oral tissues
– Provides an accurate copy of the wax pattern
– 1-minute mixing time
– Optimizes working time in fabricating dental prosthesis
– Balanced translucency and shade selection deliver natural esthetics
– Optimal stability helps maintain correct vertical dimension
– Available in Original and Meharry shades
– Recommended with the use of only pour monomer
View Technical Data Sheet
View Safety Data Sheet
Enter testimonial product.
WAXED AND EMUFLATED
– To use the conventional tooth waxing and alignment technique.
– To place the pouring sprues correctly for the acrylic resin on the back-palate side running it into the flask perforations.
– To hydrate the model in water at room temperature for approximately 30 seconds.
– To fix the model to the base of the flask with the help of plasticine.
– Set up the necessary elements for the flasking using the flask for the pour technique.
– To verify that the model does not have retentions at the base and / or around the bottom of the groove.
– To follow the instructions for the silicone or hydrocolloid duplicating material.
To remove the wax, wash the teeth and the plaster model with hot water using a metal rack. After the teeth are completely clean, place them correctly in position and apply a thin layer of Novafoil® plaster separator on the plaster model after washing the wax, brush very well to avoid excesses.
THE USE RATES FOR THE MIXTURE
For the preparation of the mixture measure by volume: 2.5 parts of polymer (powder) and 1 measure of monomer (liquid).
PREPARING THE MIX
The mixture is prepared in a suitable container (glass or porcelain container). To mix gently in a continuous cross pattern to avoid the generation of air and to ensure that the polymer particles are fully incorporated with the monomer until a semi-liquid mixture is obtained (consistency of honey).
Pour the emptying into the muffle through the central hole, taking care to fill all three holes (the muffle must meet the requirements for the technique) and allow to stand for 3 to 4 minutes.
Place the flask inside the pressurizing device in vertical position. Caution must be taken so that water does not touch the acrylic resin. Close the pressuring device and apply 30 pounds of pressure at a temperature of 60 °C during 20 minutes. Let the flask cool down before deflasking.
Use the regular procedure according to the dental laboratory techniques.
Please select a template first