Home / Products / Portux PMMA Multi-Layer Discs
Our Portux® multilayer discs are designed with a strategic distribution of 10 layers, providing a perfect transition between all layers. Incomparable beauty and naturalness result from an ideal transition to an incisal with natural translucency. It is important to highlight that to ensure the intensity of the incisal in the design of the case, the positioning of the axis perpendicular to the layers of the block is essential.
Shades: A1, A2, A3, A3,5, BL, B1, B2, B3, C1, C2, C3, D2, D3
Size: 98,5 mm
Thickness (mm): 18, 20, 25, 30, 35
* These sizes and shades are available for the USA.
* Shades A1, A2, BL and B1 available in all thicknesses.
* Shades A3.5, B3, C3 and D3 these are only offered in 25mm.
A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, B3, BL2, BL3, C1, C2, C3, D2, D3
18, 20, 25, 30, 35
– 10 layer multilayer discs in a wide variety of Vita shades providing greater naturalness and unparalleled esthetics.
– Anatomic functional design providing an ideal translucency effect in the incisal third of the restoration.
– Available in various diameters and thicknesses for the different formats of cam machines on the market.
– Availability of 25, 30 and 35mm disc for the fabrication of completely milled Full Denture prostheses in selective shades.
– Easy handling at the time of milling, providing homogenization in the surface texture, and high polishability.
– Optimal gloss and surface finish allowing refraction and light reflection generating more natural restorations.
– Optimal dimensional stability, ensuring the accuracy of clinical procedures.
– Optimal color stability over time.
– High flexural modulus, resisting the forces exerted by chewing loads.
Enter product video
View Technical Data Sheet
View Safety Data Sheet
Enter testimonial product.
Please select a template first