– 10-layer multilayer discs in a wide variety of Vita shades providing greater naturalness and unparalleled esthetics.
– Anatomic functional design providing an ideal translucency effect in the incisal third of the provisional.
– Available in various diameters and thicknesses for the different formats of cam machines on the market.
– Availability of 35mm discs for the elaboration of complete milled full denture prostheses in selected shades.
– Easy handling at the time of milling, providing homogenization in the surface texture, and high polishability.
– Optimal gloss and surface finish allowing to have refraction and light reflection generating more natural restorations.
– Optimal dimensional stability, ensuring the accuracy of clinical procedures.
– Optimal color stability over time.
– High resistance to flexion and flexural modulus, resisting the forces exerted by chewing loads.